واجبات الجامعه العربيه المفتوحه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
smsm hamdy
Admin
المساهمات : 309
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/10/2019
https://aou-2019.yoo7.com

Arab Open University Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)- PT3 form Academic Year        2022-2023	Semester: Second Branch: KSA	Program:Business Studies Course Title:Shaping Business Opportunities I	Course Code:B207A Name of student 1 (leader): Name of student 2 Empty Arab Open University Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)- PT3 form Academic Year 2022-2023 Semester: Second Branch: KSA Program:Business Studies Course Title:Shaping Business Opportunities I Course Code:B207A Name of student 1 (leader): Name of student 2

الأربعاء مارس 01, 2023 6:16 pm
Arab Open University
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)- PT3 form
Academic Year 2022-2023 Semester: Second
Branch: KSA Program:Business Studies
Course Title:Shaping Business Opportunities I Course Code:B207A
Name of student 1 (leader):
Name of student 2:
Name of student 3:
Name of student 4:

ID of student 1:
ID of student 2:
ID of student 3:
ID of student 4:

Section Number: Tutor Name:

Mark details
Allocated Marks Questions Essay

Weight 100
Mark

Deduction Criteria Essay Format
(0-4) Referencing
(0-4) Word Count
(0-4) E-Library
(0-4) Total deduction
(0-16)
Marks
100 Student’s Total Mark (total marks – total deductions)

Notes on plagiarism:
A. According to the Arab Open University By-laws, “the following acts represent cases of cheating and
Plagiarism:
 Verbatim copying of printed material and submitting them as part of TMAs without proper academic acknowledgement and documentation.
 Verbatim copying of material from the Internet, including tables and graphics.
 Copying other students’ notes or reports.
 Using paid or unpaid material prepared for the student by individuals or firms.
B. Penalties for plagiarism ranges from failure in the TMA to expulsion from the university.

Declaration: I hereby declare that the submitted TMA is my own work and I have not copied any other person’s work or plagiarized in any other form as specified above.
Student Signature

…………………….
Tutor’s Feedback

Tutor Name: Tutor Signature: Date returned:

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى